Sunday, May 10, 2009

How to test a C++ project using a VC++ Unit Test Project?

I have a project written in C++. Now I want to test It. I create a new VC++ Unit Test project. How to link my C++ project to Test project for testing.





Can some one help me?


Thanks a lot.

How to test a C++ project using a VC++ Unit Test Project?
There isn't quite enough information here to answer your question completely but the basic idea is that your test suites need to import the DLL (or whatever you are creating) into the test suite and exercise it from there. Depending on your environment you might need to actually import the header files but my C++ is rusty enough that I am not completely sure of this.





Your best bet would be to joint the TestDrivenDevelopment Group (it is a yahoo group) and ask your question there. There are a ton of really smart guys in there that can help you with any and all testing needs.

brenda song

No comments:

Post a Comment