Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Does anyone know what a ********* test is?

Black Intelligence test of Cultural Homogeneity





What are some good questions to ask?

Does anyone know what a ********* test is?
I took this test in college. It is a facinating exercise that shows how enviornment shapes our perceptions and how we communicate what we have learned. I was the only person in my class to score above 75%.





The questions I remember from it were actually quite simple, you just had to have the correct frame of reference.





Think about things that are obvious in one culture that are less so to those folks outside that culture and phrase your questions accordingly.





For example in my class other than myself nobody got the correct answer to the question "When is mother's day." They all thought it was 2nd Sunday in May. I'm sure there are other examples today that would stump most folks not familar with the Black Community.


No comments:

Post a Comment