Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I just passed my p&c test last month. How long do I have to wait to recieve my license?

I've been checking up on my license through the department of insurance but it keeps saying it can't find my name, but when I go and try to register for a license it says my name "is on pending". I dont how long I'm soppose to wait to recieve any notice of recieving my license. Another note is I'm having a lot of trouble finding a job and where should I start? I want to start at a good place but where? How do I get in?





Thank you sooooo much!

I just passed my p%26amp;c test last month. How long do I have to wait to recieve my license?
Call the office and ask them how long it's taking.





Why are you having a hard time finding a job? Just about any agency should be willing to take you on - on a straight commission basis. That's what the license gets you - the opportunity to sell. If you want salary, you're going to have to apply to be a CSR, and with no experience and a license, well, you're not going to make very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment