Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I had a m/c and now I'm back on Clomid,today was day 5 of my cycle and day 1 on clomid when should I test?

I had a m/c recently so I am extra scared this time around. My doc said I was fine to try again and I think emotionally I am ready but I'd still like to find out as soon as possible. Do you know when I should test?

I had a m/c and now I'm back on Clomid,today was day 5 of my cycle and day 1 on clomid when should I test?
Oh, I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. I can understand why it is even more nerve racking this time around. Even on clomid, you should ovulate around day 14-16. So I would test starting day 30 if you haven't had your period. If you want to be a little more precise, you might learn how to chart your temperature and cervical mucus, then you will know when ovulation is over. Most women get their periods (if they are not pregnant) about 14 days after they ovulate, so that is the time frame to wait before doing a pregnancy test. If you aren't sure how to chart, a site like www.fertilityfriend.com or www.myfertilitycycle.net can help you interpret the information.





Good luck. I hope you get a +++ soon and a healthy 9 months of pregnancy for you %26amp; for baby!

garden flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment