Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I need help taking my P&C insurance test in Indiana?

Well, it's something you have to do on your own.





I'd strongly suggest looking at your practice test, and looking up EVERY OPTION - so you know not only why the right answer is right, but exactly why the wrong answer is wrong.

I need help taking my P%26amp;C insurance test in Indiana?
You didn't say what you need help with. I was in property and casualty for years then got ot of it when they started downsizing the claims offices. I know that can be pretty boring stuff. My keys to passing the tests was to read and reread. It also helps if your company had a study group as well. I was lucky, my boss already had his CPCU an was able to go over what the questions may be. If you have that then I would encourage you to focus on those question. By the way I am in Ohio your neigboring state. I would also right down key questions on index cards and memorize. Good luck to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment