Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm taking my A.C.T. college admission test tommorow. How should I prepare tonight?

What should I bring tommorow/ Anything special? How many breaks do you get?

I'm taking my A.C.T. college admission test tommorow. How should I prepare tonight?
Like the above answerer said, bring pencils, a calculator (graphing, if you have it), snacks/water to eat/drink on breaks, a jacket (most testing centers are kept pretty chilly), and erasers.





To prepare, just get plentyyyy of rest tonight and get a well-balanced breakfast in the morning. Lay everything that you need out tonight so you aren't rushed in the morning. Stay focused and good luck :)
Reply:bring your admission ticket, three-four pencils, calculator and oh yeah yourself...lol. Relax tonight and have a good nights sleep. I forgot how many breaks you get i think it's about two or three=)


No comments:

Post a Comment